The reason for this update is down to how the SDC Trailer was modelled by Smith Engineering.
There’s several files that the game reads for the trailer, one of these is the plain.dds. Some of the content of this file is also on the company dds and sdc.dds files. For what ever reason, sometimes the game will load the content on the new/company dds and other times it will use the plain.dds file. There is no rhyme or reason as to which it will chose to load, so I have done my best to make sure the content that both files share are the same. This is the last update for the BSMin regards to the SDC skin, how it is now will be how it will remain. It’s a minor issue that relates to the same parts as I mentioned yesterday.
For those of you who updated yesterday, I apologise for the inconvenience of doing so again. Had I realised last night what the issue was, I wouldn’t have released the 1.0.2 updated when I did.
First up the Big Stobart Mod has been updated to fix a skin error on the SDC trailer. It’s a minor update and most people probably didn’t notice in game. If you really want to see what it is, open the trailer in the Trailer Browser and look at the front. The front skirt and TIR badge were missing.
The Wilson McIntyre truck and trailer (Transinet replacement) have also been updated. I have finally got the Monotype Script (Script MT) Font that they use so I have now updated the font on both truck and trailer to use this. I have also created a new Celtic Circle logo that is more accurate to the one they use than the previous one I found via Google Images.